Bringing together more than 800 international attendees over three inspiring days, the FIPP World Media Congress is the largest and most-high profile event for the magazine media industry
Whether you are a media owner or service supplier, print or digital, functional specialist or C-level, the FIPP World Media Congress is your opportunity to network with global peers, build on the knowledge needed in today’s global media industry and to empower your business for the future.
With more features packed into the programme than ever before, here’s what you can expect from the FIPP World Media Congress 2019:
- Media Industry Insight: 60+ sessions delivered by 100+ senior media industry leaders sharing research, knowledge, experience and best-practice
- CTO and HR Summits: Half-day peer-to-peer workshops with in-depth insights tailored for senior technology and HR professionals
- Networking: Formal receptions and informal networking sessions enabling attendees to engage with global industry peers from more than 30+ countries
- Supplier Showcase: Connect with innovative service suppliers and take advantage of their exclusive Congress offers and discounts
- FIPP Incubator: Get to know a carefully curated selection of media sector start-ups seeking investment and non-executive director support
- 1:1 Meetings: Request and manage meetings with fellow Congress attendees through our structured meeting booking platform
- Awards: Recognise the industry’s hottest new talent and the celebrate the best research-driven content at the FIPP Rising Star and Insight Awards, presented at the Congress Opening Reception and hosted at the open-air Beer Park in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip.