Meet the Congress sponsors
Not only a place to learn from industry experts and network with global peers, this year’s FIPP World Media Congress, taking place in Las Vegas from 14-16 November, also offers attendees the chance to meet and do business with our sponsors on the ‘FIPP Strip’.
Our sponsors include a carefully curated group of specialist industry suppliers offering solutions across print, digital, data and professional services as well as major international media houses offering opportunities for licensing and syndication.
UPM, our headline sponsor for the Congress, the Rising Stars in Media Awards and the Insight Awards, is the leading producer of graphic papers and a major supplier to the magazine and newsprint sectors. On Thursday 14 November, the UPM Stage will be hosted by Ruud van den Berg, SVP Magazines, Merchants and Office, UPM Communication Papers and will feature speakers including Meredith’s Liz Vaccariello, TIME’s D.W. Pine and Axel Springer’s Clarissa Moughrabi.
FIPP’s strategic partner, PressReader, will also be present. Their all-you-can-reach digital media platform includes full issues of 7,000+ global newspapers and magazines can be read online or downloaded to any smart device through the app.
Participating media houses include:
- Axel Springer: Europe’s leading digital publisher, a market leader in the German print business and active in more than 40 countries.
- Immediate Media Co: With some of the best-loved brands in the UK, Immediate Media Co is the special interest content and platform company that engages over 19 million passionate consumers each month.
- Magazines Canada: The national trade association representing the leading magazines in Canada, including hundreds of French and English member titles across a wide span of topics.
- Meredith: The No.1 magazine operator in the U.S. and owner of the largest premium content digital network for American consumers. Meredith’s National Media Group reaches more than 190 million unduplicated American consumers each month, including over 90 percent of U.S. millennial women.
- The New York Times Licensing Group: World-class journalism and content curation from The New York Times, available in an arrange of formats to help organisations of all sizes streamline communications, supplement existing marketing campaigns and drive growth.
Participating industry suppliers include:
- Better than Paper: A cost-effective and easy to use digital publishing platform that rapidly creates fully personalised magazines across all devices.
- EIDOS Media: With its products Méthode and Cobalt, EidosMedia provides future-oriented platforms for the creation, design and publication of editorial content for publishers, research and marketing departments.
- Pugpig: A fully-hosted SaaS publishing platform that provides everything you need to launch and run publishing websites and mobile apps with no effort at all. Trusted by the biggest names in media from The Economist and Newscorp to Conde Nast, Hearst Magazines and Tortoise.
- Syno International: An experienced data solutions provider including advertising evaluations, concept evaluations, KPI tracking and reporting, data integrations, user identity matching, opinion polling, community administration and much more.
- ZINIO: Pioneers of the digital publishing industry for over a decade, ZINIO provides digital magazine solutions for publishers and consumers that are accessible on any platform.
Attendees can use the Deal Room meetings platform to book onsite meetings with sponsors that will be hosted within the dedicated lounge located within the FIPP Strip. The Deal Room platform will launch in September.
To discuss joining our roster of sponsors, please contact John Schaefli at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share this article